According to Nuno, Voltarion has been able to provide him with unique and extremely enriching challenges and experiences, by doing what he likes the most: implementing change and getting things done.
With Voltarion’s Complex Sales handling approach, selling organizations will be able to view the entire business through one structured lens, push back resource-intensive deals with little chance of succeeding and to improve the chances of closing big deals. 📈🔝
Find out more about our strategy here.
Do you want to find out more about how we improved the special assistance to Passengers of Reduced Mobility (PRM) at an airport operator? 🛫 Read the full article bellow to know the details of another successful strategy implemented.
Our client is an airport operator who, within his responsibilities, provides assistance to passengers with reduced mobility (PRM). The PRM service is EC regulated and monitored by the country civil aviation authority.
Service is provided by a subcontractor and was not reaching the regulated performance. Low performance at this service was also affecting the airport global performance considering the caused delays either for departures or arrivals.
No common ground between Stakeholders regarding service model, rules and responsibilities
Poor Management System and metrics
Middle management not capacitated to coordinate and supervise the operations
- Stakeholders alignment
- Service model definition with all stakeholders
- Operational rules and responsibilities
- Master plan, rosters and resources flexibility
- KPI’s and SLA’s
- New service model
- Management system, root cause analyses and operational meetings
- Flexibility plan |Recourses development
- Supervision skill and routines
- Ensure results maintenance by supporting the middle management with the daily operation
- Follow daily operation and management system, including reports to top management
Service Level (SLA%) - Departure
Service Level (SLA%) - Arrival
Failures (%) - Departure
Failures (%) - Arrival